Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Basketball+Cavities.





After class today I had a dentist appointment (my first in over two years I'm ashamed to say). Well, the verdict was 3 cavities and a scolding for eating so many sweets. I looked the dentist straight in the eye and said, "I'm not giving them up! A life without sweets is no life for me!" He said he liked my honesty and surely the new toothpaste they gave (well sold) me will help.
After mama and I had a date at the tea room where I had one of my favorite meals: 1/2 veggie sandwich + Greek salad + hot jasmine green tea with lemon. Mhmmmm.
After introducing Pushing Daisies to my mama back at home I played some Bball with Carrie and Jordan!
Now I must get to my drawing homework as I happily eat ice cream and watch Pushing Daisies season 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment