Thursday, September 16, 2010

It is your birthday.


Hahah remember when Dwight is in charge of decorating for Kelly's birthday???

Well it is indeed the anniversary of my birth. I couldn't sleep due to back pain/excitement but now I'm enjoying a morning of coffee, An Education, nice music and a cozy cold apartment.
Mama will be here in a couple of hours to whisk me away to Austin for a day of shopping and nail salons.
We are trying a new restaurant called Mothers today for lunch then will proceed to do girly things until we meet our men for dinner at Annie's. After dinner will be cupcakes and the Drafthouse musical sing-along event.
I'm very excited for this day to begin. Until then I will play guitar and try to come up with songs for the Nancy Drew Musical I want to write :0

No comments:

Post a Comment