Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday, Monday.


I had quite a lovely weekend to kick off my BIRTHDAY WEEK! Yes, I'm taking the whole week even though I have quite a bit of work to do in the first half. My birthday is on Thursday and I'm so excited :)

Anyhoodle! Friday night we all watched Rocky Horror Picture Show at the Byrum's house and had quite a swell time doing the time warp. I had to leave early, however, because on Saturday morning I woke up early to run the Gruene 10K. I had a blast with my mama running and eating breakfast after. I was super sleepy the rest of the day but still had a lovely time with Matt and his family in San Antonio celebrating Grandma Lindley's 91st birthday... she is the tops. On Sunday Matty and I ventured to Austin where I got a cupcake and friends and church followed by dinner at Magnolia Cafe.

Beautiful weekend. Love my friend, love my Matty but miss my family! I will get to see them this week though for MY BIRTHDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment